Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend News



Hi All!! I know I am not posting everyday nowadays but somehow life has been toooo busy for me in office! So not much news from my front this month. On Saturday after a loooong time , Rajeev and me attended a friend's birthday party. Her husband who is my colleague was bringing in her birthday and it was a surprize for her! Hey but the snap above is not of yesterday's party , its one of the old snaps I found that day which we have clicked in Club 9 in Bandra 2 years back! I also ended up doing a lot of shopping in Bandra on Sunday. I need to attend a wedding in Delhi this week so would be flying to Delhi on 16th night. I got 2 lovely purses , golden and black colour and 2 pair od footwear to wear on my golden and wine coloured saree!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Have a great time in Delhi and take pictures! I really want to go to Delhi one day.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home