Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine Special


Yesterday Rajeev and me went to a nice place called Aromic for dinner. They switched off the lights in the hotel and put candles on every table. A glass cover with a big fat red candle kept inside. The whole place was decorated withred coloured heart shaped ballons , and yes red was the theme. They were also serving heart shaped pizzaz , burgers and what not! The whole arrangement was fabulous. Finally they also gave us a bunch of pink and red roses when we left! Very Romantic indeed! We didn't gift eachother with anything special on that day! Probabaly we would do that later! Tomorrow I am leaving for Delhi and boy I haven't started my packing as of now! Today whole evening I would be doing that! Above is a photograph of the card and teddy I gave Rajeev...

1 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Aromic is my favorite place! I love the food and I can only imagine how great the whole place looked for V-Day!...

I'm also eagerly waiting for the pictures from Delhi - Hope you have a great time! :)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home