Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Sunday, February 26, 2006

HI ALL!!!


Hi All, I am back to office from my leave!Rajeev’s cousin brother’s wedding was a grand affair. I am so glad that I have started blogging again!! My trip to my inlaws place was a fun filled one ( as always ). We went to three places – Delhi / Nainital and Agra. We reached Gurgoan on 16th night and stayed at one of our friend’s place. Remember I had put in a post of a wedding I had attended in the month of November in Pune , same couple. Then on 17th morning we went to Delhi and I met my inlaws ( who had come from Agra for the wedding ) and all of Rajeev’s relatives. This is the most funfilled and enjoyable moment for me. Meeting all the uncles , aunts and cousins. Since we get to meet them only twice in a year , we have lots to talk about. On 17th we attended the engagement ceremony . Next day was the wedding. That night all of us were busy discussing with eachother what each of us would be wearing for the next day. What would be the jewellery , shoes etc etc….Then on 18th morning ( usually Punjabi’s have the wedding in the night , but since the venue was already booked by someone else , we had it in the morning ) we left at 1.00pm in the Baraat. All of us were dancing and having lots of fun. The wedding took place by around 3pm. Followed by lunch. The next day at 5am in the morning Rajeev and Me drove down to Nainital. We reached at 12 in the afternoon. The weather was very cold and romantic!! We had a nice time and did all the things people typically do in a hill station – Boat riding in Naini Lake , visiting all the points in the mountains , see the waterfalls , cave visit , saw the Himalaya point as well , took an experience of the Ropeway and offcourse shopping!! Since it was Feb , there was no snow in Nainital. We also went to the Raj Bhawan which is an exact replica but of a very very smaller size , of the Buckingham Palace built by the Britishers. Then on 21st evening 4pm we drove back to Delhi. We visited some of our friends there and again same evening drove down to Agra. By then my inlaws had already reached Agra. 22nd – 24th afternoon we were in Agra. We went for the TAJ Mahostav . It was an amazing event. Celebrated near TAJ MAHAL , it is a celebration with people coming from all over India exhibiting their dancing , singing skills , selling their state varieties and so on. And yes lotsa yummy goodies to eat! We shopped there as well!! On 24th evening we went to Mathura to meet Rajeev’s cousin sister. From there we moved to Mumbai. Finally my trip was over. And today I am back in office!! But hey I really missed you guys and one reason I was looking forward to coming to office was checking your blogs and updating mine!! I have atleast a 100 snaps to show you guys – The Wedding snaps , My Nainital Trip Snaps , Agra Snaps. I am sure you guys will enjoy having a look at them! But that will take atleast a week’s time! Since I was out of office for 10 days , I have to get busy with updating myself with what all has happened in my absence in my two projects. But will promise you all that by next week I will surely post them. The picture above is of Shaily and Preeti - The Couple who got married on 18th Feb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home