Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I just Sponsored a Needy Child!



World Vision is one organization which helps needy children across the world. The other day we got a mailer from them to sponsor a needy child for his education. What's more ! They send you the photo of your sponsored child and the day to day developments. You can also meet or write to your child! I have decided to sponsor a child and have just relpied to them instructing them to do so. Want to join me??? Click here to visit the site and get more details. And I urge you all to encourage your friends and family to do the same. After all we all need to give back the society whatever we can in whichever way we can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Thanks Meenal for deciding to sponsor a child. I am glad I could spread the message around.

Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home