Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Life changes after marriage. I am sure all my married friends will agree. After marriage everything revolves round your hubby! Not that I am complaining because I am enjoying every bit of my married life! But this is also true that I miss all my frends so much because you get to be in touch only through mails , blogs and phone calls!! You really don't get to do all the girl stuff you did earlier - like slumber parties , parties , shopping , wearing eachothers clothes etc!! Most of them have settled abroad and very few are here in India. I miss all of them . I don't have scanned photos of most of them but I managed to gather few . So this post is dedicated to all my friends to whom I wanna say that even though I may not be spending so much of time with them I love them all and miss the times we shared together!!!


Thats my Friend Kalyani . She also stays in Pune and is a software proffesional. Kalyani is also married. She has been my friend right from college times when we used to bunk lectures and go for movies!!


This is Sushma , She stays in Pune . A very fun loving and jolly girl all the time laughing and having fun!! We had great times together and great bets ! Like daring to dip a biscuit into a tea cup and having it inside a 5 Star Hotel where everyone around is ooh soo sophisticated!! Hahaha!!And yes she is single ( Are you ready to mingle ??)


This is Leena with her Daughter Deeksha , isn't she cute.Leena currently stays in UK.


Leena again with her new hairsytle !!


Thats Kalpana . She also works in UK. Kalpana is also a trained dancer with Shaimak Davar.We all have had so many parties together ... and all that shopping before our quarterly office parties..My God!!


Thats Janhavi. She is also presently in the US. She has got a small cute son - Zayed.She is my very first college friend on my first day of college!! It is so memorable!!

This post is continued............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home