Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Neighbourhood Photos - Palm Beach Area


Hi !! Everyday me and Rajeev go for our 40 minute walk on Palm Beach Road ( where my apartment is ) . We go at 7am and are back by 7.40 approximately. Believe me , Palm Beach is at its best in the morning , no pollution , no traffic and lots of fellow walkers and joggers with you. And yes you also get health drinks are every corner! I was tempted to click some snaps of that area and post it ! Though I looked funny with a camera phone in my hand while walking1 There is also a lake near Palm Beach exactly next to my apartament. Its a beautiful scenario in the morning with fishermans fishing for their catch , joggers on the track and the soft breeze! Click here ' PALM BEACH SNAPS ' to view them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

It looks so serene n calm in morning, I guess Morning walk is the best way to begin your day!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

Morning walk? Everyday? Hats off!...

You're lucky to have such a nice place to start your morning routine!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home