Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Monday, March 20, 2006




Weekend Happenings!!
Didn't have a very eventful weekend due to the Riots happenings in New Mumbai. Everything here is almost closed down due to the curfew so we went towards Main Mumbai. Hey! I shopped , shopped and shopped at WESTSIDE - The VT Outlet at the Army & Navy Building. I got one trouser , 2 kurtis , 3 T-shirts and 1 formal shirt! Hubby darling loves shopping for me than for himself. He loves to choose closthes for me! It was fun. The merchandize this month at the VT outlet is amazing! Then we went for a long walk at Marine Drive for sometime. Finally we had dinner and came home. All in all a good weekend!! Above are some of the photos of Marine Drive for all my friends who are not from Mumbai..

5 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

Hi Shweta,
cool u had a great weekend,
i love Westside stuff :-), though now i can buy only when i go to India, n u know what here i miss going out shopping on sundays which was/is an integral part of our lives in India, here everything n i literally mean everything is closed on sunday:-(,
have a nice week,
nidhi

Monday, March 20, 2006

 
Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Hi Nidhi!! Ya West side stuff is good. It must be amazing staying in Switzerland. My brother was staying there for quite sometime ( he used to have a lot of visits in every year ) and each time he comes with amazing snaps!! How I wish I could visit Swizerland once!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Great pictures!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 
Blogger Nidhi said...

hi Shweta,
u r welcome anytime, why dont u plan a vacation to us :-),
nidhi

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

I LOVE going to Marine Drive...it reminds me that I'm in (close to) Mumbai. If I could...I would go there more often!...

I also LOVE to go shopping!...

So ... if you ask me: you had the PERFECT weekend!

:)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home