Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Friday, March 10, 2006

My Parent's have come to visit us!

My parents came to Mumbai on Tuesday to stay with us for few days . They have come after quite a long time! I am so happy!! Though I could not take leave from the office , me and Rajeev definately take them out everyday. Yesterday we went out for dinner , today we are going to the nearby mall. Tomorrow I have taken a day of from the office. I plan to go to one of our relative's place. Sometimes how I wish i could just quit and be a housewife so that I could do whatever I want to - cooking , cleaning , reading , watching tv , meeting my old friends in Pune , statying for a long long time with my parent's ....and so on and so on.....There is a saying - GOD could not personally meet everyone on this earth so he created a mother! Thats so true! A mother loves his children so selflessly and does everything for them.( I wonder how it feels, maybe I will understand when I become a mother myself ) . Whenever my Mom comes she will clean my cupboards , do everything that is pending on my worklist while I am in the office , stock my kitchen with whatever is required ....in anutshell makes life eazy for me! And I should not forget to mention that she cooks very yummy food , especially non-veg , so she also makes some tasty snacks for us when we come back from office!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home