Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Friday, March 24, 2006

A Very Happy Birthday to Fabian!!





Hi Guys!! Thats my cousin Ishan , his wife Mari and their son Fabian. Isn't he cute? Well its his first birthday and lots and lots of hugs , kisses and wishes from Shweta Aunty and Rajeev Uncle!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Fabian says:

"THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR WISHES!"

The party to celebrate my FIRST B-DAY is pending: it will be sometime during the first days of April, as soon as my Grandparents come to Mumbai from Dhule ;)

I'll keep you posted!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home