Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Saturday, July 22, 2006

On Leave for a week

Yesterday my father-in-law called saying that my Mother-in-law's health is really bad. She has been hospitalized for the past 1 week and now her condition is getting bad . So we decided overnight that we need to visit her immediately. So I am flying to Delhi tonight. Would stay at Rajeev's aunt's place and then move to Agra tomorrow morning. Lots of things to be wound up in office and in the house before I leave. Would probabaly be back on Mondy. Till then bye bye.....

1 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Praying for Rajeev's mom to get better soon!

Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home