Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Recreating my Reading Hobby!!

I was thinking the other day that its been so long I have actually read anything ( apart from my study books ). However now that I have free time once I reach home from office ( exams are finally done with !) , I have prepared a list of the books I have missed out in the past few years and I am looking forward to read :

THE ALCHEMIST………………………………………………. BY PAUL COELHO

DA VINCI CODE………………………………………………….BY DAN BROWN

MEN ARE FROM MARS & WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS….BY JOHN GRAY

CREATED TO BE HIS HELP MEET…………………………..BY DEBBIE PEARL

CHANAKYA ON MANAGEMENT

LEFT BEHIND…………………………………………BY PASTOR BRAD BUTLER

PAID IN FULL………………………………………….BY TIMOTHY PAULSEN

THE 8TH HABIT………………………………………...BY SR COVEY


I have started reading the following :






Paid in Full is particularly important for me as its related to my work.

Next would be CHANAKYA ON MANAGEMENT , which is an excellent book as informed by my boss and my colleagues in office! Actually my Boss has an excellent selection of books kept with him so we keep borrowing them from him!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

Happy Reading Shweta! i am also looking forward to some free time afetr my exams to catch up on reading..the last one i read was The kite runner by khaled hosseini..was a nice one though little tragic..
men are from mars and women are from venus is really well written..in fact i think u shd make rajeev read it as well ;-)..

Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home