Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Monday, May 08, 2006

Review of two movies

Hi , I'm back . Saw two movies last week . Actually Rajeev and me watch a movie every Friday which means we cover all the movies first day third show!! If you want the reviews of any movies which have released , you know where to contact!!Last week after we came back from Gorai I saw ' DARNA ZAROORI HAI ' . I know your laughing and thinking what rubbish this girl watches. But as I said we both are movie buffs so we watch everything! Anyway DZH is hardly a scary movie. There are 6 small stroies directed by 6 different directors . 2 stories are boring but the others are fun. Mallika Sherawat has done a brilliant job of enacting as a ghost!!Also the story with Amitabh and Rietesh in it is damn good. Good Time pass... The second movie I saw was ' 36 CHINA TOWN ' Its an ok movie. Not too good. Its a comedy plus suspense movie. Again good to watch once. Johhny Lever and Paresh Rawal are at their best!! So I recommend that you watch both the movies this weekend Now I am waiting for the following movies to release - Dhoom 2 , Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna , KKrish , Umrao Jaan , Fanaa ( just have to watch my favourite actress Kajol make a comeback and that too with my favourite actor Aamir...................Hey did I tell you guys that a particular scene in Fanaa was shot just outside my society on Palm Beach Road in Mumbai. Actually they had created a scene of Delhi in Mumbai!! We have a branch of Delhi Public School on Palm Beach ( I have posted snaps of Palm Beach in the earlier snaps ). They put a set of Mother Dairy , got autorickshows just like in Delhi and shot the scene!! Kajol was wearing a white dress. They were standing with Kunal Kohli who is the director of the movie. At the exact same spot we had seen Amitabh during the shooting of ' Bunty and Babli ' . And now for the past 4 days there is some shooting going on in a bunglow behind our society of some serial but I haven't really gone and checked which one. Shall let you know soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

Hey shweta,
cool u live at a wonderful place where all shootings take place! Being a movie buff (though i dont manage to watch as much as i would love to) appreciate the fact that u guys go to theater to watch movies..u know we miss that a lot ..watching a hindi movie in hindi in a theater is very rare here! ( in fact Rang de basanti was the only one in past 3 years)Keep watching more!

Monday, May 08, 2006

 
Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

Hey cool hun
u get to c all the stars n all. so u didnt take autographs?
aamir is my fav to.
But kya re u guys don't watch english movies. They r really good to
For eg hav u seen
Just Like Heaven - Reese Witherspoon
Bruce Almighty - Jim Carrey
Sunshine and the spotless mind - Kate winslet, Jim Carrey
Da Vinci Code is coming on 19th - that has Tom hanks wil b a gud one
Keep watching more movies.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home