Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Rahul!!



Tomorrow is my brother Rahul's birthday. He would be turning 33. Since I would not be in office , I am posting today. Presently Rahul is in Germany on an official trip , so he won't be with the family to celebrate!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU RAHUL!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Zum Geburstag Viel Gluck!

That's the German Birthday Wish for Rahul! :)

Hope he gets to celebrate with his family when he's back soon!

Mari, Ishan and Gaurang Fabian :)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

 
Blogger Nidhi said...

Belated Happy Birthday!!

Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home