Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Continued.....I Miss All my Friends!!

Here is the second instalment of my friends photos. I will try and add few more later. I don't have scanned versions of most of them , especially the childhood friends. The albums are at my Mom's place. Except for Monica's photos since she keeps sending me her updated ones!!

This is my childhood friend Monica. I haven't seen her since 2002 when she left for US to do her MS. Presently she is doing her PHD. Brainy girl , right from kindergarten! Thats her hubby Jeffrey . They stay in Texas. Monca and me have grown up together and have shared wonderful days together!! Hoping to see her soon. Off late we are intouch through mails only and sometimes phone calls.


Hey who's that!! My hubby Rajeev surrounded by all my friends. I remember this photo was taken way back in 2002 , a year before our marriage. They all look so different now!! Obviously everyone has put on some weight!!


This photo was taken on New Year's Eve in 2002 , a year before we got married. This was clicked at Splash Mountains in Pune!!


That was clicked in 2003 , i guess. It was generally a small tea party we were having!!


And thats my newest friend on the block! Meenal , she works in the same office as me. We share all the office gossip and all that! She ahs recently got married to Qais. She is evry particular about the way she carries herself!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

Dear Shweta,
I might need a little help from you, I am doing a market research project for my Masters, and need some women between age group 20-29 yrs living in India to fill up a questionnaire for me, in case u and some of your friends are interested will send it to you by email, the topic is very interesting its "Wardrobe analysis", just let me know in case u r interested,
cheers
nidhi

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 
Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Hi Nidhi,

Anytime...The subject seems to be very interesting as well. I will definately speak to my friends!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
That was really amazing. Enjoyed reading every bit of it. Glad that u remember everybody. U are great Shweta.I will sennd you my latest pic and u can download the same.
My pics are attcahed with the mail. You can download whichever you want.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home