Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Long Weekend!!

I am really looking foward for the long weekend. Sunday is a week off and Monday is a company off due to Maharashtra Day.So we have 2 days to enjoy! Initially we were thinking off flying to Bhopal to meet Rajeev's brother. Then we thought of going to Goa , Ganapatipule. But this is the wrong season to go there. So finally we thought we will stay on Gorai Beach or Madh Island in Mumbai itself! I am sure it will be fun. There are cottages available and some good beach resorts. Also lots of water sports. I hope we get a good hotel because we haven't done any advance booking and I am sure the place would be crowded now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Wow sound like a lot of fun! Post pics when you get back!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home