Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Times Festival at Bandra Kurla Complex

Hi Folks,

Me and Rajeev had visited the ' Times Festival ' which was held at MMRDA Grounds in Mumbai. Sunday was the last day ! We had attended this exhibition last year as well. Its fun. All the stalls generally display Consumer Electronic goods , Kitchen Appliances ( which is my favourite section ! ) and furniture stalls. Spread over 10,000 sq m, the grounds metamorphose into a shopping paradise, with over 200 companies displaying their products in 250 stalls.
The place was overcrowded however the exhibition venue was fully air-conditioned so the Mumbai summer did not bother us. At the Utsav, you can shop for home utility products; furniture and appliances; apparels; automobiles; cosmetics; education; music and toys.
I did some smalltime shopping in the Kitchen Section. You also have yummy food stalls there where we both hogged ( and then we complain of putting on weight !) I also bought these amazingly beautiful bedsheets from the Rajasthan Section stall. They are multicouloured and really good! I remember as a child also I used to visit a lot of exhibitions with my Mom who was very fond of them. And now my husband is!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Jeff and I eat mostly america/italian foos during the week (its quick and easy) and indian on the weekend. I use www.mealsforyou.com which sends me weekly recipes so I don't have to think about it :) anyways .......hows things with u and rajeev? looks like u had fun at the exhibition!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 
Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Ya , it was fun. I will definately visit this site!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 
Blogger Nidhi said...

Hey Shweta,
seems like u had a great time on sunday, i also love rajashthani bedsheets, they r so vibrant, they enliven up the room,
hv a nice day!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home