Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dinner at Khandala

Yesterday was our weekoff. I spent the entire day studying for my HR exam - Industrial Relations and Labour Laws ( How I hate studying those laws ) Rajeev was bored sitting at home the whole day because of me. Later in the evening though I promised Rajeev I would go out with him as I didn't want to spoil his Sunday. So at 7 oclock we left for Khandala , just the two of us. We went to Hotel Vallerina for dinner . Had amazing chicken and stuff. By around 11.30 we were back in Mumbai. And here I am in the office at 8 oclock today!! Would actually leave at 4pm today and go home and study again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

hi shweta,
glad u cd manage a nice refreshing change with Rajeev:-), all the best for ur exam!

Monday, May 29, 2006

 
Blogger Mona said...

Hi Shweta, Looks like you had a good time! I looked at the website of the place.....looks gorgeous!
Best of luck on ur exams!
Love
Mona

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home