Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Monday, May 15, 2006

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD!!! Especially to my darling Mom Shilpa who stays in Pune and my Mother In Law Kamlesh who stays in Agra.

I am back after a longtime. Actually nothing much is happening in my day to day life nowadays. Since I am preparing for my last semester - MBA - HR its only studies , studies and studies. Although saw 2 movies last week. Posiedon and Tom , Dick and Harry. Posiedon is good to watch once. Inspite of the reviews , I liked it. I just went to watch the movie going by the fact that it was directed by the director of ' TROY '. I loved the scene where all 8 of them are trying to get out of the cruise through a small , really small iron tunnel and there is one girl out of them who is claustrophobic. I could completely identify with what they showed because I am also claustrophobic and believe me I'd rather die in that water than having to go through a small tunnel which may or maynot have an opening above!!

Tom , Dick and Harry is a sick movie which should not be watched at all!! It is based on a famous Marathi Play ' ALL THE BEST ' which is one of the most successful plays in India with regards to Marathi Theatre and it has also had shows abroad for the Maharashtrians staying there!! Its really sad to see that Deepak Tijori could not make a brilliant film out of such a wonderful play!! Apparantely Bollywood has copied quite a few movies from Marathi plays and Movies. Even Baghbaan is a remake of a hit National award winner Marathi movie - Tu Tithe Mi ' which means ' I will be hwere you are '. It was an amazing movie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

All the very best Shweta for your last sem of MBA!

Monday, May 15, 2006

 
Blogger Mona said...

Hey Shweta,
Good luck on your exams! and wish Shilpa kaki Happy Mother's day from my side!
Love
Mona

Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home