Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back in Office

Hi Friends…..I am back to office after a leave of 3 days. My exams were good but the last paper was a little tough. I hope I clear it!! Actually the past 3 days were really bad for me. I got an attack of viral fever coupled with bad cough and cold. I wasn’t sure whether I would be able to even give my exams or not. There was so much weakness in me that even getting up from bed was something in which I needed to put a lot of effort. Let alone studying! And to top is all the exam center Dadar is a 45 minute drive from my place in case of low traffic otherwise it can take more than a hour. Rajeev used to accompany me and wait outside my exam hall till my paper is over! How sweet!! And yes , it started pouring like cats and dogs in Mumbai since the last three days!!! So everything was happening together. Mumaietes were sent SMSs by the Municipal Commisioner warning of the heavy rains due in the next 48 hours and that we shouldn’t get out of the house. News Channels flashed scenes of areas were water had started clogging ! I was really tensed of how I would reach the exam center!! However the real scene is not that bad. BMC is I guess doing a decent job this year. There was no water clogging anywhere and not really bad traffic. Now I have just one paper left which is next week!! Just waiting to finish it off!! By the way the weather is so good outside , wet and green , I JUST DON'T WANT TO WORK!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

You have had a lot going on simuntaneously! but hope now u r feeling better anfd will be able to enjoy the beautiful and fresh green environ outside! here also its been raining but thats very common here,
All the very best for ur last exam, i know u must be just waiting fôr it to be over!
tk cr

Thursday, June 01, 2006

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

Shweta!...

It's unbelievable all that you've been through lately! Things can only get better! I sure hope you feel much better for your last paper!...

Also...I've never seen people so scared of rain. The first day of the monsoon and people were already on 'Red Alert' for floods!... I sure hope this year is different and we have a peaceful monsoon!

Take care! And say HI to Rajeev...It's great to know how much he's been supporting you! :)

Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home