Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am so upset

Hi Everyone!! I am so very upset with the Indian Government . You must be wondering why ?? Well because for some odd reason they have blocked all the blog sites in India .Which means I will not be able to check anybody's blog including mine. Although I can update my blog but can't view what I have updated. Also won't be able to check any other blog. This is going to me terrible because I CAN'T DO WITHOUT BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just have to be intouch with all of you through our blogs. Please pray this gets corrected soon!! Thanks Mari for this information because for the past 4 days I was clueless as to why I am unable to check any blogs!! I also called the IT Engineer in the office to check!! Read the site below :

Blogs Blocked in India
But I will keep posting my snaps and other posts in my blog because you guys can definately check them!! And yes please do send me your latest information to my mail id

1 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

hi shweta,
i hope at least the messages wd be fwded on ur email id and will fervently pray that this problem gets resolved for u soon! its really very strange of indian gov to block this site, as i guess freedom of speech and expression is the fundamental right offered to all citizens of india and is written in Indian constitution as well!
tk cr

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home