Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOME....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHWETA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! ...Yes ..I turned 29 today!! Hubby Darling gave me a surprize by coming at 2am from Delhi!! Yesterday I was very upset that it would be for the first time since 2001 that we would be spending my birthday without being close to eachother!! But he came and also send me a bouquet through his friend at 12 in the night!! My parents are still here and we are planning to have a small quiet dinner at home today!! Thanks Monica and Jeffrey for your wishes!! And those photos above are 8 years old ...I look quite different now!!

3 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHWETA!!

I've been thinking about you because I knew ur B-Day was in August, but just didn't remember the exact date!...

Wow! 29 years old!...That's a great age to celebrate! : )

I'm very happy to know that Rajeev surprised u with his presence. Please convey my regards to your parents and to Rajeev. (My thoughts and prayers are with his Mom!).

As for you, my dear friend...may all your dreams come true...and my this birthday be a time to celebrate!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Shweta,
wishing you a wonderful belated birthday! i am sure u must have had a wonderful one! sorry was in Germany so cdnt write before! it was really very nice of Rajeev to turn up esp for ur bday:-),
lot sof love n wishes
nidhi

Friday, August 25, 2006

 
Blogger Life said...

hello shweta.....

belated birthday wishes....may good bless u all the happiness in ur world and ur every year birthday turns more happy and wonderful


take care
vikas

l

Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home