Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Shopping Time

This Raksha Bandhan since I could not visit my brother in Pune due to the bad weather conditions , I was in Mumbai itself. Whole day we lazed around at home and in the evening we went for some shopping to be done. We bought a new LG DVD Player and traded it with our old one. Then we went to a nearby mall and did some shopping for Rajeev in Pantaloons . Regal offered a flat 55% discount and I love these sales so I bought quite a lot there. After that we did some basic grocery shopping in Food Bazaar and then left for home. On the way we brought home some Chinese food for dinner. So all in all it was a relaxing holiday. Now I am looking foward to my parent's visit this Saturday. They are here to give me company for a good one week as Rajeev has to go back to Agra.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Hi shweta, Say hi to Shashi mama and Shilpa mami.....hows everything going with u....when does ur next semester start or are u done ?....I am trying to graduate this December...we shall see how that goes :)

Friday, August 11, 2006

 
Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Hi Monica,

Ya Mom and Dad are fine. I am through with my MBA this year....waiting for the results!!

Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home