Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Saw K.A.N.K Yesterday





Yes I finally saw K.A.N.K ( Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna ) yesterday evening along with my parents.I really enjoyed the movie...a typical Karan Johar stuff. I even cried in the movie!! I think every married couple must see it once. Although I think the extra maritial affair was not at all justified in the movie. Preity Zinta looks amazing and so does Abhishek Bachchan. Rani and Shah Rukh have done some fantastic acting . All in all a good one.The entire movie has been shot in New York and a small part in Malaysia. The locations are beautiful!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home