Welcome to Rajeev & Shweta's World! I think this is the best way to keep in touch with your frends and relatives whom we may not meet often. So welcome to our site and enjoy! I will keep updating the latest happenings in our day to day lives to the site

Monday, August 28, 2006

My 29th Birthday Snaps!!



I celebrated my birthday first in the office as I was working and then at home with my parents and hubby. Dinner that night was at HOTEL ABBOT , in THE CREEK restraunt .Check some of my 29th Birthday snaps - Shweta's Birthday Snaps :

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Shweta,
the snaps r lovely! glad u had a nice time on ur bday! wishin u many more wonderful bdays
love
nidhi

Monday, August 28, 2006

 
Blogger Mona said...

Awesome Pictures girl....u look gorgeous as usual!

Monday, August 28, 2006

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

I want cake!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 
Blogger Sarah said...

These are great pictures! I forgot to tell you, when I was in Mumbai last year I saw Amitabh Bachchan on the street. Our taxi driver pointed him out!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home